Covid 19 Precautions
As per the requirements of our company standard and the advice of WMC management during the lockdown started from 23/03/2020, we have implemented all the precautionary measures(including do’s and don’ts for the canteen staffs) to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We the Responce Hospitality Services Pvt. Ltd. are very much cautious about our hospitality service during the nationwide lockdown to prevent the spread of COVID-19 pandemic. We are also cautious about the health of our clients and guests during the pandemic. Currently the infection rate in India is higher than before and the Responce Hospitality Services Pvt. Ltd. has issued some precautionary steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19 from canteens.
We took the precautionary measures during pandemic. Kindly find below the precautionary steps which were taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Cleaning & Sanitization:
As advised earlier by the WMC management we have already dedicated 01 staff each for the different sections of the canteen to clean and sanitize the tables, equipment, crockeries and all other items. Currently we are using non-hazardous chemicals to wash the raw materials as well as the crockeries.
DO’s & DON’TS for the Canteen Staffs:
- Use Mask, Caps and Gloves during the duty hours in canteen.
- Take a bath daily before reporting to work.
- Wear Clean and protective clothing, clean aprons, hand gloves appropriately.
- Keep hands clean and nails trimmed. Wash hands with soap and use sanitizer.
- Before starting work.
- After handling Chemicals.
- After handling incompatible food products (for example, raw versus cooked or ready to eat) or contaminated materials.
- After breaks and after using toilet facilities.
- After Coughing or sneezing or blowing their nose.
- After using telephones/cell phones and handling currencies.
- Handle food when you seek.
- Wear jewellery such as earring, bangles, rings etc. while handling food as they carry germs which may contaminate food.
- Prepare or sell food in an area prone to pollution such as effluent water, heavy smoke, hazardous waste and more.
- Store hazardous substances such as fuel, chemicals, etc near the food preparation area.
- Use of loose oil or spices.
- Keep food at room temperature for more than 04 hours. Selling leftover food the next day. It shall be discarded the same day.
Further, the Responce Hospitality Services Pvt. Ltd. has also suggested that the chefs and food handlers shall take the following precautions while cooking:
- Keep food premises clean, well ventilated and no water stagnation is allowed.
- Carefully inspect fruits, vegetables etc. for freshness and quality before purchasing. Procure packaged products from FSSAI licensed/registered vendors only.
- Clean cooking surface before starting work.
- Maintain temperature for selling chilled beverage, cold dessert and appropriate temperature shall be maintained.
- Use clean (potable) water for washing, food preparation, drinking, cleaning of utensils, etc. In case storage is required then it should be stored in clean containers.
- Segregate raw/cooked and vegetarian/non-vegetarian foods at all times to avoid cross-contamination.
- Cook and reheat food at the right temperature for adequate time.
- Use equipment, containers, utensils, chopping boards, knives, cutlery, and serving spoons, of food-grade quality. Sanitize the equipment before use.
- Provide facilities for hand washing to customers away from food preparation and service areas.
- Dispose waste regularly. Keep bins covered and clean them regularly.
Non adherence of the above mentioned precautionary steps by any of our staffs will be kept punishable and can be suspended from duties as per the terms and conditions.